Clubroot is becoming more prevalent throughout Alberta—On March 22nd, 2016 you are invited to join Galloway Construction Group and Lamont County to hear the latest on clubroot research, pest surveillance, and other matters related to biosecurity in advance of the 2016 planting and summer construction season.
Date: Tuesday March 22, 2016
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: Chipman Drop-In Centre
Lunch provided by Galloway Construction Group Ltd.
- Dr. Sheau-Fang Hwang, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry – “Clubroot Research Update”
- Dr. David Feindel, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry – “Pest Surveillance”
- Galloway Construction Group Ltd. “Equipment Sanitation Options for Disease Control”
- Scott Meers, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry – “Insect Update and Forecast”
- BioVision Seed Labs, Sherwood Park, “Seed Testing 101: What do your results mean?”
Lunch is provided therefore pre-registration is required for this event.
Registration deadline is Friday March 11, 2016.
To register please contact Bonnie Chudyk in the ASB office.